Home>Customer care> Frequently asked questions
How can we help you?
Frequently asked questions>Customer care>Your product guarantee> If I move country or need to use a plug adapter, am I still covered by the guarantee?

If I move country or need to use a plug adapter, am I still covered by the guarantee?

Have you moved country or bought your mixer somewhere that needs a plug adapter? Find out if you are still covered by guarantee...

Your KitchenAid product guarantee applies to any country in the EMEA region. Regardless of whether you have moved, you still have your right to get your product serviced if under its guarantee. The use of plug adaptors / transformers does not impact this either.

What are EMEA countries?

Countries within Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

You can read the terms of the KitchenAid Guarantee here

What if you move outside the EMEA region?

Please note that transformers/plug adapters should NOT be used. KitchenAid appliances should be used only in countries that have 220V, and following all the safety instructions provided with the appliance. Appliances can be replugged by certified service partners — KitchenAid has certified service partners in every country where we officially sell products.

If you need help with this, you can contact our Customer Service team as follows: Email us here OR Call us here - this is a freephone number and service will be provided to you in local language - open Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.

Was this article helpful?
Please select another product


Compare products

You can't buy more than 3 products. Please remove one product before adding another.