When you've finished making delicious homemade pasta (from spaghetti to small macaroni), discover how to clean and care for your pasta press - 6 shapes (5KSMPEXTA).
Here are the steps for how to clean the pasta press:
- Turn the mixer off (speed '0') and unplug.
- Completely disassemble the pasta press.
- Remove any dried dough with the included cleaning tool.
- Clean the pasta press housing, cutter, and pasta plates by hand only, using a soft, damp cloth.
Dry them thoroughly with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wash the pasta ring, auger, and combo tool by hand with a soft cloth, in warm, soapy water, or wash them in the top rack of the dishwasher.
NOTE: To avoid damaging your pasta press:
This attachment is designed to be used with pasta dough only. To avoid damaging your pasta press, do not insert anything other than pasta dough. Do not use metal objects, other than the provided cleaning tool, to clean out the pasta press. Do not wash the housing, cutter, and pasta plates in the dishwasher, or immerse in water or other liquids. The housing, cutter, and pasta plates should be washed by hand.
Looking for other attachments to make pasta? Discover all our pasta makers