Skip the navigation
FAQ>Blenders>If I move country or use a plug adapter, am I guaranteed?
Frequently asked questions

If I move country or use a plug adapter, am I guaranteed?

Have you moved country or bought your blender somewhere that needs a plug adapter? Find out if you are still covered by guarantee...

Your KitchenAid product guarantee applies to any country in the EMEA region (see below). Regardless of whether you have moved, you still have your right to get the blender serviced under its guarantee. Using a plug adaptor / transformer does not affect this.

What are EMEA countries?

Countries within Europe, the Middle East and Africa.

You can read the terms of the KitchenAid Guarantee here

What if you move outside the EMEA region?

Please note that transformers/plug adapters should NOT be used outside of the EMEA region. KitchenAid appliances should be used only in countries that have 220V, and following all the safety instructions provided with the appliance. Appliances can be replugged by certified service partners — KitchenAid has certified service partners in every country where we officially sell products.

If you need any help with this, you can contact our Customer Service team as follows: Email us here OR Call us here - this is a freephone number and service will be provided to you in local language - open Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.

Was this article helpful?