You can go ahead and place an order on the KitchenAid website without registering for ‘My Account’, but there are advantages to setting on up, as your details will be saved and you won't have to type them in every time you place an order with us.
Benefits of setting up a KitchenAid ‘My Account’
Setting up an account with us makes it easier to:
- View all your details
- Find your order history
- Save multiple addresses
- Quickly order with partly pre-filled forms
- Download your invoice
- Follow the status of your order.
Registering a KitchenAid account is quick and easy. Just follow the simple steps bellow.
How to set up My Account on the KitchenAid website
- Click the login icon which can be found on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Write your email address on the white box, and click "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" to receive an access code.
- Type in the 6-digit access code that’s sent to your email address.
- Set up your password, and you’re done!