If you've made your choice on a KitchenAid product, you can easily order it online in just a few clicks.
How to order a product on the KitchenAid website
- When you've chosen your product, you can add it to your shopping cart by clicking on the ‘Add to cart’ button.
- A popup will appear where you can choose to finish your shopping by clicking ‘I am ready to order’, which will lead you to your shopping cart. If you want to continue shopping, click ‘Continue shopping’.
- Repeat the above steps if you want to add more products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to place your order, or you want to take a look at what is in your cart, click on the cart icon on the right corner of the page.
- Choose ‘Checkout’ under your order summary, if you have no other products to add to your cart.
- If you have shopped online with us before, and you already have a ‘My account’, log in and your details will be filled in automatically. Otherwise, proceed by filling in your personal details and shipping and billing information.
- Choose your delivery method.
- You will be asked to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- You will then need to indicate your payment method and enter your payment information.
- You will now be given the opportunity to review your selection.
After submitting your order, KitchenAid will send you an email confirming your order. If you pay by credit card, you will also receive an email containing your payment status. As soon as we ship your package, you will be sent a 'Shipping Notification' email.
All orders are subject to possible stock fluctuations. If we have an unforeseen shortage of stock, KitchenAid Customer Service will let you know and give you the right to freely cancel your order.