With any problem using a discount code, please first make sure you're inserting it the right way. When you receive a personal discount (for example, the -5% discount voucher that you get as a gift when subscribing to our KitchenAid newsletter, you will need to add this discount code to your basket in order to enjoy the discount.
How it works
- Add the product(s) that you'd like to purchase, or the specific product on which your code applies to your shopping basket.
- Go to your shopping cart and add your special discount in the box in the right corner, after press ‘apply’.
- The summary of your shopping cart will now show your applied discount and your new cart total.
You get an error when inserting the discount code?
- Always keep the end date of your discount code in mind. This will be stated when you receive the discount code. If you get an error when applying the code to your basket, it may be possible that your discount code is no longer valid, so you have unfortunately missed out on the discount.
- It may be that you are trying to use the discount code on a product or colour to which the code doesn't apply.
- Another possibility may be that you are trying to combine several online promotions. The discount codes cannot be combined with any other offer.
Please take a look at the promotion conditions of your personal discount code.
If you're still unable to use the discount, we're sorry for the frustration. Please get in touch by email on email@example.com or by phone on 00800 381 04026. It's a toll free number and service will be provided to you in local language (open Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.)